Finish your bachelor’s degree with other working adults
The Accelerated Bridge to Education (ABE) program is dedicated to providing the most adult-friendly and convenient academic programs in the Central Illinois area. You can earn your bachelor’s degree in a program designed for busy working professionals. Imagine, finishing your degree while maintaining your career and personal life!
As an Adult Learning Focused Institution, Lincoln College’s adult degree programs have exceeded eight of nine national benchmarks of effectiveness in serving adult learners in higher education. Our commitment to academic rigor and access in adult learning drives our continual effort to offer the best learning programs for adults in Central Illinois.
In addition to ABE’s original home on the Normal campus of Lincoln College, we have a satellite location in Oglesby, Illinois on the Illinois Valley Community College campus in order to meet the needs of adult students in the communities of the Illinois Valley and beginning in January, 2016 we will offer our degree programs in Peoria in cooperation with Illinois Central College.
Bachelor’s degrees are available in:
*designed for students with an earned Associate of Applied Science degree
ABE Program at a Glance
It’s easy to get started, and even easier to complete your degree. Here are just a few highlights of what the ABE program offers. If you have additional questions or would like more information, please contact our office and one of our staff members will get in touch with you.
- Earn up to 27 credit hours per year, by attending one class one night a week over a five-week session
- Dedicated faculty who understand the pressure of working and attending college, and will work with you every step of the way
- An academic advisor to guide you through the entire program from start to finish
- Affordable at only $290 per credit hour
- Credit for prior learning assessment is available
- Convenient payment plans are available
- ABE in Normal
- ABE in Oglesby at IVCC
- ABE in Peoria at the ICC North Campus (classes begin in January, 2016)