- Executive Director of the Center for Adult Learning
- (309) 268-4355
- M.A., University of Missouri
Vance came to Lincoln College – Normal in 2014 after prior experience at Columbia College – Lake County in Gurnee, IL and at Heartland Community College and Illinois State University in Normal. He earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance from the University of Wisconsin – Madison and a Master’s of Arts in Higher and Adult Education from the University of Missouri. He has been active in the Unit 5 Citizens Advisory Committee and in the local autism community. He lives in Normal with his wife and three children.
- Director of Faculty Development, Center For Adult Learning
- (309) 268-4904
- MBA, Illinois State University
- ABE Advisor (Health Services Administration) & Non-Traditional Student Services
- (309) 268-4304
- B.A., Illinois State University, History
Before joining the Lincoln College-Normal staff in 2010, Nate was a non-traditional student himself. He attended South Suburban Community College in South Holland, IL and Heartland Community College in Normal, IL before finally achieving his B.A. in History from Illinois State University in 2009. Nate’s experiences as an adult student in traditional-format programs and of working full-time while taking a full-time class load have given him a unique understanding of the challenges faced by adult students who want to further their education.
- ABE Site Coordinator, IVCC, Oglesby, IL
- (815) 224-0452
- Administrative Assistant to the Executive Director, Center For Adult Learning
- (309) 268-4905