Complete your bachelor’s degree in Bloomington-Normal
The Accelerated Bridge to Education (ABE) program is dedicated to providing the most adult-friendly and convenient academic programs in the Central Illinois area. You can earn your bachelor’s degree in a program designed for busy working professionals. Finish your degree while maintaining your career and personal life!
As an Adult Learning Focused Institution, Lincoln College’s adult degree programs have exceeded eight of nine national benchmarks of effectiveness in serving adult learners in higher education. Our commitment to academic rigor and to access in adult learning drives our continual effort to offer the best learning programs for adults in Central Illinois.
Bachelor’s degrees are available in:
*designed for students with an earned Associate of Applied Science degree
ABE Program at a Glance
It’s easy to get started, and even easier to complete your degree. Here are just a few highlights of what the ABE program offers. If you have additional questions or would like more information, please contact our office and one of our staff members will get in touch with you.
- Earn up to 27 credit hours per year, by attending one class one night a week over a five-week session
- Dedicated faculty who understand the pressure of working & attending college and will work with you every step of the way
- An academic advisor to guide you through the entire program from start to finish
- All accelerated program (ABE) students benefit from a reduced and affordable tuition rate of $290/credit hour
- Credit for prior learning is available
- Convenient payment plans are available
If you have additional questions or would like more information, please contact
or complete an inquiry form .
In addition to ABE’s original home on the Normal campus of Lincoln College, we have satellite locations in Peoria at the North Campus of Illinois Central College and in Oglesby, Illinois on the Illinois Valley Community College campus in order to meet the needs of adult students in the communities of the Illinois Valley.