BACHELOR’S DEGREES DESIGNED FOR YOUR BUSY LIFE
The Accelerated Bridge to Education (ABE) program is dedicated to providing the most flexible and affordable bachelor’s degree programs in Central Illinois. You can earn your bachelor’s degree one or two nights per week supplemented by online learning in a program designed for non-traditional students. Imagine, finishing your degree while maintaining your career and personal life!
As an Adult Learning Focused Institution, Lincoln College’s adult degree programs have exceeded eight of nine national benchmarks of effectiveness in serving adult learners in higher education. Our commitment to academic rigor and access in adult learning drives our continual effort to offer the best bachelor’s degree programs for adults in Central Illinois.
In addition to ABE’s original home on the Normal campus of Lincoln College, we have satellite locations in Peoria at the North Campus of Illinois Central College in Oglesby on the Illinois Valley Community College campus, and starting in June of 2018, business courses at the Lincoln College campus in Lincoln, Illinois.
New in 2018:
- Online via webcam courses are available now toward the Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership
- Online via webcam courses beginning in August of 2018 toward the Bachelor of Science in Health Services Administration and toward the Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice.
- ABE courses in Lincoln, IL toward the Bachelor of Business Administration beginning in June, 2018
Bachelor’s degrees are available in:
*designed for students with an earned Associate of Applied Science degree
ABE Program at a Glance
It’s easy to get started, and even easier to complete your degree. Here are just a few highlights of what the ABE program offers. If you have additional questions or would like more information, please contact our office and one of our staff members will get in touch with you.
- Earn up to 27 credit hours per year, by attending one class one night a week over a five-week session or go to school full-time by taking two courses in each eight week session (up to 36 credit hours per year) with each class meeting one night per week supplemented by online learning.
- Dedicated faculty who understand the pressure of working & attending college and will work with you every step of the way
- An academic advisor to guide you through the entire program from start to finish
- Affordable at only $300 per credit hour
- Credit for prior learning assessment is available
- Convenient payment plans are available