Flexible. Affordable. Outstanding!
- Earn up to 27 credit hours per year, by attending one class one night a week over a five-week session or go to school full-time by taking two courses in each eight week session (up to 36 credit hours per year) with each class meeting one night per week supplemented by online learning.
- Need to step out for five or eight weeks when life happens? Go ahead, then jump back in for the next session.
- Designed as a year-round program to accelerate your journey to earn your bachelor’s degree.
- Multiple locations including Normal, Peoria at the North Campus of Illinois Central College, Oglesby on the Illinois Valley Community College campus, and business courses at the Lincoln College campus in Lincoln, Illinois.
- Formats to meet the needs of working adults including new Online via Webcam courses toward several degrees
- Tuition is only $310 per credit hour
- No application fee and no hidden fees
- 1/3 less than combined tuition and fees at public universities in central Illinois
- Full-tuition State Farm Foundation Scholarships for those who live or work in McLean County and meet eligibility criteria
- Year-round program takes advantage of additional Pell grant funds when you earn 6 or more credits in the summer
- Convenient payment plans available
- Dedicated faculty who understand the pressure of working and attending college
- Faculty bring real world experience to the classroom and complete an eight week certification program on how to teach accelerated hybrid courses to adult students
- Your academic advisor guides you through the entire program from start to finish
- Credit for prior learning assessment for your work related certifications is available
- Best of both worlds in each course combining the convenience of online learning with lively discussions with other working adults in the classroom
Bachelor’s degrees are available in:
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Health Services Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Organizational Leadership *Requires AAS
- Bachelor of Applied Management in Entrepreneurship *Requires AAS
*designed for students with an earned Associate of Applied Science degree
“As a wife and mother of two teenage girls I found it important to be a role model for them by reaching my goal. Throughout the program, I encountered professors that wanted me to succeed. They were willing to meet with me before or after class. I also appreciated the structure of the program. It helps wives, moms and dads achieve their dream.”
-Buenola Tyler Health Services Administration, ’13
|Normal 8 -Week||Normal 5 -Week||Peoria @ ICC||Oglesby @ IVCC||Lincoln / Springfield||Online Via Webcam (OVW)|
|Criminal Justice||Lincoln and OVW|
|Health Services Administration||
Lincoln + OVW
|Organizational Leadership||Lincoln + OVW|
|Supply Chain and Logistics Management|