Degrees for your busy life
The Accelerated Bridge to Education (ABE) program is dedicated to providing the most flexible and affordable bachelor’s degree programs in Central Illinois. You can earn your bachelor’s degree one or two nights per week supplemented by online learning in a program designed for non-traditional students. Imagine, finishing your degree while maintaining your career and personal life!
As an Adult Learning Focused Institution, Lincoln College’s adult degree programs have exceeded eight of nine national benchmarks of effectiveness in serving adult learners in higher education. Our commitment to academic rigor and access in adult learning drives our continual effort to offer the best learning programs for adults in Central Illinois.
In addition to ABE’s original home on the Normal campus of Lincoln College, we have satellite locations in Peoria at the North Campus of Illinois Central College and in Oglesby, Illinois on the Illinois Valley Community College campus.
Bachelor’s degrees are available in:
*designed for students with an earned Associate of Applied Science degree
ABE Program at a Glance
It’s easy to get started, and even easier to complete your degree. Here are just a few highlights of what the ABE program offers. If you have additional questions or would like more information, please contact our office and one of our staff members will get in touch with you.
- Earn up to 27 credit hours per year, by attending one class one night a week over a five-week session or go to school full-time by taking two courses in each eight week session (up to 36 credit hours per year) with each class meeting one night per week supplemented by online learning.
- Dedicated faculty who understand the pressure of working & attending college and will work with you every step of the way
- An academic advisor to guide you through the entire program from start to finish
- Affordable at only $290 per credit hour
- Credit for prior learning assessment is available
- Convenient payment plans are available