Complete your bachelor’s degree on the IVCC campus
The Accelerated Bridge to Education (ABE) program is dedicated to providing the most adult-friendly and convenient academic programs in the Illinois Valley area. You can earn your bachelor’s degree in a program designed for busy working professionals. Finish your degree while maintaining your career and personal life!
As an Adult Learning Focused Institution, Lincoln College’s adult degree programs have exceeded eight of nine national benchmarks of effectiveness in serving adult learners in higher education. Our commitment to academic rigor and to access in adult learning drives our continual effort to offer the best learning programs for adults in the Illinois Valley.
The following degrees are available:
- NEW! Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership / IVCC course equivalencies for BA in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Management / IVCC course equivalencies for BBA in Business Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Supply Chain and Logistics Management / IVCC course equivalencies for BBA in Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts / IVCC course equivalencies for BA in Liberal Arts
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Studies / IVCC course equivalencies for BS in Criminal Justice Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Health Services Administration / IVCC course equivalencies for BS in Health Services Administration
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Organizational Leadership* / IVCC course equivalencies for BAS in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor in Applied Management in Entrepreneurship * / IVCC course equivalencies for BAM in Entrepreneurship
*designed for students with an earned Associate of Applied Science degree
ABE Program at a Glance
It’s easy to get started, and even easier to complete your degree. Here are just a few highlights of what the ABE program offers.
- Earn up to 27 credit hours per year, by attending one class one night a week over a five-week session on the IVCC campus supplemented by online learning
- Dedicated faculty who understand the pressure of working & attending college and will work with you every step of the way
- An academic advisor to guide you through the entire program from start to finish
- All accelerated program (ABE) students benefit from a reduced and affordable tuition rate of $290/credit hour
- Credit for prior learning is available
- Convenient payment plans are available
- ABE at IVCC overview
If you like more information, please contact
or complete an inquiry form .
In addition to ABE’s satellite location in Oglesby, Illinois on the Illinois Valley Community College campus, we offer classes at the Normal campus of Lincoln College and in Peoria in cooperation with Illinois Central College.